Key job responsibilities
As a Senior Program Manager, you will be uniquely positioned to drive a high impact and high visibility strategic project that is improving delivery and customer experience for international customers.
We are looking for a self-starter who is comfortable dealing with ambiguity and has an entrepreneurial drive, but can operate as part of a larger team and business. You are comfortable making recommendations based on data analysis and anecdotal feedback and willing to experiment with new ideas. You have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership while working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, and successfully deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
In this position, you will:
* Lead the program management of a high visibility strategic program, which includes designing a decision framework, executing strategy, and building a roadmap.
* Influence product and program decisions that will have direct improvements to our global customer experience
* Define goals/metrics to measure the success of our program
* Analyze key metrics, identify gaps, create plans to mitigate and drive to closure
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams taking responsibility for driving alignment and delivery
* Present recommendations to senior leadership team and drive program sponsorship
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Seattle, WA, USA
– 5+ years of program or project management experience
– Experience using data and metrics to determine and drive improvements
– Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
– 2+ years of driving process improvements experience
– Master’s degree, or MBA in business, operations, human resources, adult education, organizational development, instructional design or related field
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $92,500/year in our lowest geographic market up to $185,000/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.