University Pay Plan Title:
Office of University Marketing
Open to All
$3,833.33 – $4,166.67
Job Category :
Required Qualifications: Applicants must specifically address how they meet these required qualifications to meet the requirements of the position.:
The Division of Marketing and Communications is searching to fill the role of University Photographer.
We are an agency-style marketing team with a focus on good work, high-quality lifestyle imagery, and a comfortable work/life balance.
Job Open Date:
Open Until Filled:
Normal Work Days:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Normal Work Hours Start:
Normal Work Hours End:
Applicant must have a valid Texas Driver’s License and be a driver in good standing with less than ten (10) points deducted for driving infractions as determined by the employer driving standards system., You will be required to electronically attach a resume and cover letter to your application.
Legal and Required Notices:
Texas State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Employment with Texas State University is contingent upon the outcome of record checks and verifications including, but not limited to, criminal history, driving records, education records, employment verifications, reference checks, and employment eligibility verifications.
Why work @ Texas State? :
• Amazing health insurance: various coverage options starting your first day of employment for full-time employees with Texas State paying 100% of the employee premium and 50% for your dependents!
• Generous paid time off: vacation, holidays, sick days and many more!
• Excellent work life balance resources: mother and family-friendly resources in addition to a comprehensive FREE wellness program
• Great training and development opportunities: choose from a variety of classroom and online course offerings, learning resources, certifications, and employee educational support programs.
• An inclusive Bobcat community: join our many social networks offered on and off-campus
• Retirement peace of mind: TRS pension, retirement plans and voluntary saving options with generous employer contributions
By joining the Texas State Bobcat team, you’ll be a part of one of the most beautiful, diverse, and growing universities in the nation.