The Academy is willing to sponsor further online training in Montessori Elementary Education.
This is a full time, 40 hour/week position, also requiring after school participation in dismissal and extra-curricular activities. School events in the evenings and weekend activities are also required as necessary. JPGMA takes its calling of student education and formation very seriously, and expects all staff to be available to fulfill any needs that may arise throughout the school year in their service.
A successful candidate will possess the following skills/traits:
August, 2022 -part-time work setting up the Elementary Environment with other staff
Program Begins Sept., 2022 – May, 2023
To be determined on experience and role fulfillment
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
1) Will teach on multiple subjects and multiple grade levels.
2) Will collaborate with other teachers and submit for approval Montessori lesson plans every 6 weeks.
3) Will work directly with the Head of the Elementary in establishing record keeping and will submit records in a timely manner.
4) Will communicate regularly with the Head of the Elementary on student performance.
5) Will participate in overseeing drop off, pick up, and recess during the school week as assigned.
6) Will assist in the set up the Elementary environments
7) Will spend time each semester observing in other environments, classrooms, and other subjects
Job performance reviews will be conducted on a semester basis, and Elementary teachers are expected to meet monthly with the Head of Elementary whom they report to directly.
Head of School
[SEE ORIGINAL LISTING]