It’s an exciting time to join the WellSense Health Plan, a growing regional health insurance company with a 25-year history of providing health insurance that works for our members, no matter their circumstances.
The Culture and Engagement Program Manager is responsible for developing strategies to improve engagement, and manage programs and processes designed to foster it, such as the employee engagement survey, employee recognition, training and development, wellness and other activities aimed at creating a positive workplace environment. Implement and drive an integrated culture able to engage, align and inspire employees with the company’s vision, mission and value propositions.
This role will partner with the WellSense VP of Human Resources, HR Business partners, and in conjunction with BMCHS partners, business leaders, executive leadership, and associates. The role will be responsible for understanding the current landscape and desired future state, and driving engagement strategies designed to cultivate a strong culture and an engaged workforce.
Our Investment in You:
* Full-time remote work
* Competitive salaries
* Excellent benefits
* This is an individual contributor role; it does not have direct reports
* General strategic guidance from the VP of Human Resources
* Minimum of (8) eight years of business experience in a related field such as Human Resources, Organization Development, Employee Engagement
* Change management experience
Required Licensure, Certification or Conditions of Employment:
* Successful completion of pre-employment background check
Competencies, Skills, and Attributes:
* Strategic thinker and detail oriented
* Strong project and program management skills, including planning & organization
* Independent, well-organized, self-starter
* Creativity and imagination in developing effective engagement initiatives and strategies
* Proficiency and strong command with the Microsoft Office Suite, i.e., Word, Excel, Power Point
* Excellent communication, both written and verbal
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
* Ability to set priorities, manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt efficiently to change in a very fast paced environment
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
WellSense Health Plan is a nonprofit health insurance company serving more than 740,000 members across Massachusetts and New Hampshire through Medicare, Individual and Family, and Medicaid plans. Founded in 1997, WellSense provides high-quality health plans and services that work for our members, no matter their circumstances.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. WellSense participates in the E-Verify Program to electronically verify the employment eligibility of newly hired employees.