Job Category: Full Time – DIRECT HIRE Opportunity
Compensation: $190,000 – $200,000/Year + Full Benefits, 401K
Imagine – working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process. BBSI is seeking an exceptional VP of Sales & Marketing professional, to join a reputable intralogistics and material handling company in the area.
The Vice President of Sales & Marketing is responsible for managing all distribution channels, and deployment of sales for the organization. This role is responsible for developing the strategic plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer/client satisfaction for the organization. The Vice President of Sales & Marketing will also be responsible for the business and market development, customer/client management, sales budgeting & forecasting, management of market research, strategic direction for promotion and advertising, sales growth and customer satisfaction.
· Direct and oversee the strategic operation of the Sales & Marketing division and supervise/coach managers to ensure departmental goals and objectives are met.
· Monitor activity/KPIs within the division, delegate tasks, and follow up as needed.
· Review and analyze sales and operational records and reports using data to project sales, determine profitability and targets, and identify potential new markets.
· Establish and implement short- and long-range division goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures.
· Develops plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
· Define and oversee sales and staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales target.
· Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required.
· Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership teams and other company functions.
· Work closely with marketing department to establish successful support, channel and partner programs.
· Works closely with business development department to secure new business and negotiate contracts with prospective clients including pricing and terms agreeable to UMH.
· Manage key customer/client relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
· Develop and manage the lead-generation strategy, assisting the sales team in penetrating new channels and obtaining new customers.
· Collect and communicate market intelligence on competitive products/services and incorporate it into the sales strategic planning process.
· Effectively partner, develop and train the sales team, and other sales support resources in the selling process.
· Demonstrate strong sales strategy ability by crafting and presenting customer offers, while directing and coaching individual sales representatives by navigate alternative paths to successfully closing the sale.
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal communications, planning and team engagement methods.
· 10+ years of experience in a similar role driving up to 50 million in sales
· Proven record of positive sales performance within the distribution, logistics or material handling industry
· Sales Management & Revenue Growth – Oversee, coach, develop and build a sales organization that drives sales performance and customer growth which includes territory travel, joint calls, customer engagement, and new business development.
· Strategy, Planning & Administration – Setting sales strategy, territory goals, budgets, and tracking and reporting. Includes problem resolution, marketing support, internal department collaboration, and support of corporate goals.
· Excellent business acumen and be able to react quickly and effectively to changing circumstances
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Health, Dental, Vision
· Vacation (2-3 weeks), Holiday, Sick Pay
· 401K, Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $190,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location