The Contract Coordinator position reports to the Director of Procurement. The Coordinator supports Procurement staff across Operations and the Program portfolios as well as ensures assigned tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with Catholic University policy. The primary role of this position in the centralized procurement and contracting unit is to support the Procurement work across the organization, by assisting Procurement staff and CUA customers with the purchase of specialized and commodity-type goods and services from domestic and international vendors in support of the University’s programmatic and operations
Processes simple contract transactions including agreement extensions, amendments, and low-cost agreements. Relevant tasks include but are not limited to: validating appropriateness of transaction; setting up and creating requests in the Jaggaer Cardinal Contracts; reviewing internal documentation, legal terms, and external documentation for completeness; emailing external documentation to vendors; obtaining internal and external approvals and signatures; forwarding documentation to accounts payable for payment; preparing the package for finalization; and primary for managing and coordinating “Ask Procurement” email box.
This is not a remote position.
* Set up POs to the PeopleSoft account for each agreement
* Assist with preparing and maintaining updated certificates of insurance and Tax-Exempt applications
* Create contracts for several commodities as directed
* Assist with CAPEx, IT, and special projects
* Conduct Market Research as necessary
* Assist Procurement team with administrative tasks associated with leading competitive processes for program and operations teams
* Assist quality and consistency across team’s use of Jaggaer for tracking and reporting
* Participate in special projects
* Bachelor’s degree
* 0 – 2 years related experience
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location