1. Serves as an employee resource and advocate ensuring HHM deals with employees in a fair and consistent manner.
2. Represents the company in all unemployment compensation cases.
3. Represents the company in all workers compensation cases. Keeps an on-going on all employee injuries and advises insurance agent of all employee injury information.
4. Prepares and places recruitment advertisements.
5. Distributes, by mail or in person, applications for employment and responds to all applicants by phone or other means of correspondence.
6. Completes salary surveys on a semi-annual basis or as needed by administration.
7. Keeps abreast of changes to, and monitors compliance with, State and Federal Laws and regulations in areas of wage, hour and Equal Opportunity Employment.
8. Organizes, coordinates and monitors timeliness and completion of employee performance appraisals.
9. Updates job descriptions and policies and procedures for Human Resources Department.
10. Works with management staff to determine staffing needs and develop plans for meeting those needs.
11. Devises and executes his/her own community networking plans, obtaining data and statistical information from other Human Resources Directors.
12. Assists in the Employee Orientation Program in conjunction with Performance Improvement/Risk Manager.
13. Participates in Performance Improvement Team meetings.
14. Screens all job applicants prior to interviewing with department managers, to determine qualifications for employment and refer to appropriate hiring sources.
15. Keeps position control list current and updates position opening lines.
16. Ensures compliance with JCAHO requirements.
17. Establishes an environment where employees are comfortable coming to the Human Resources Department to discuss their situations.
18. Assists in planning and development of the employee newsletter.
19. Assists in planning and execution of open enrollment
20. Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
Work Location: Multiple Locations