Information about #30997 Logistics Systems Specialist – 1st Shift
Hiring Manager: Will Pittman
Work Location: GOJO Wooster Campus
Role Type: 100% OnSite
Formulated to Care
GOJO, Makers of PURELL, is a company for people who want to help the world experience greater health and well-being. The positive impact of our innovative PURELL hand and surface hygiene solutions is driven by our 2,500 highly collaborative and creative team members, who love to learn, care for each other, and live our Purpose. We look for people who are inclusive, growth-oriented, and driven to find solutions to big challenges, and we actively support their well-being. If this inspires you, please join us at GOJO.
Operate A Warehouse Control System (WCS) that enables the facility to operate at peak performance with the elevated workflow efficiencies provided by on-demand fulfillment strategies and Distribution Science methodologies.
* Provide Warehouse Control System (WCS) and ERP support for identified Production and Logistics groups – including diagnosis, troubleshooting, and resolution of system or process issues
* Communicate with managerial peers and upper management regarding data quality and status of issues, including applicable corrective actions.
* Monitor and maintain the integrity and quality of the master data in ERP and associated systems
* Verify the weight of certain products by reading the scale on the conveyor to make sure the system is not overloaded and ensuring corrective action is taken
* Keep detailed records about material specifications, product storage locations, downtime reasons and equipment problems to make the transition between shifts go smoothly
* Determine transfer and sorting procedures by communicating with supervisors and reading production schedules to make sure the proper destinations are reached
* Increase awareness of existing information systems capabilities to facilitate quality of information collection processes and enhanced decision support value.
* Research and resolve ERP system data questions
* Develops and maintains relationships with internal stakeholders involved in product data processes and projects
* Monitor all inbound, outbound, and production delivery schedules
3-5 years experience using Distribution, Warehousing or Logistics systems, including MM/WM/LE, PP/PE/APO, SD, or FICO/BPC business modules, or similar experience
Reports to Supervisor
To apply for this position, please complete the online application process. You will have an opportunity to include your resume and a cover letter. GOJO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the United States.
Recruiters, Search Agencies or others referring candidates to GOJO Industries, Inc. without written authorization from GOJO Industries, Inc. Human Resources will not be compensated in any way for their online referral even if GOJO Industries, Inc. hires the candidate. GOJO does not seek or respond to unsolicited resumes for positions that are not listed in the Careers section.