Eden Foods – Clinton, Michigan (Lenawee County) seeks experienced, reliable individual for our Information Technology team. IT systems are built around recent Apple computers. Knowledge of Mac OS is essential. Excellent growth potential, good benefits and people.
Information Technology Department
Position: IT System Administrator
Reports to: Information Technology Department Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
A. Install, configure, and maintain operation of multi-user computer systems servers, network hardware and software such as routers, firewalls, and switches.
B. Use their knowledge of software, hardware, and networks to keep Eden Foods business running smoothly.
C. Install, configure, and maintain network hardware and software such as routers, firewalls, and switches
D. Protect networks from unauthorized users through physical and technical means
E. Set up and maintain virtual private networks (VPN)
F. Resolve network connectivity issues for other employees
G. Maintain and troubleshoot storage networks Managing Windows, Linux, or Mac systems
H. Upgrade, install, and configure application software and computer hardware
I. Troubleshoot and provide technical support to employees
J. Create and manage system permissions and user accounts
K. Perform regular security tests and security monitoring
L. Maintain networks and network file systems
1. Adequate education and experience to fulfill IT planning, guidance, and security role at the company.
Computer science degree, Information Technology, or related field experience.
2. Working knowledge of the following:
a. Mac operating systems
b. iOS operating systems (current and recent)
c. TCP/IP networking, router configuration, switches, and firewalls
3. Willingness to learn Eden Foods’ logic and systems including network, database management, communication, data utilization, and organization.
4. Administrative experience with ERP (AcctVantage), Database (4D & FileMaker), CRM (Salesforce), eCommerce (Big Commerce), Project Management (Asana and Smartsheet) and Website Development are valuable.
5. Demonstrated experience in the successful implementations of Technology solutions
6. Experience with multiple Electronic Data Interchange / ERP applications and manufacturing processes a plus
7. Knowledge of MRP or Food Production processes a plus
8. Expertise in programming languages and architectures a plus
9. Experience with database management
10. Experience with coding and/or creating Application Programing Interfaces (APIs) a plus
11. Must be able to safely lift and move up to 50 pounds
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive or a complete explanation of duties. Employees are required to perform duties as assigned by their supervisor or management. Eden reserves the right to modify job duties and responsibilities as needed. Job descriptions do not constitute or imply an employment contract.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location