The role will include working with customers in Europe and UK
1. Train end companies on use of our SaaS software for financial compliance reporting
2. Assist clients with any queries in their annual report iXBRL creation and submission process
3. Coordinate with product teams for any user enhancement requests and updates.
Desired profile of the candidate :
1. Strong in financial and accounting concepts.
2. Excellent in spoken and written English, and highly articulate.
3. Willing to work in European and UK shifts (1-10 pm)
4. Knowledge of/experience with XBRL preferred, But no constraints here.
5. Candidates should be willing to work in a highly dynamic work environment with a ‘Customer First’ approach.
6. Location: Remote.
UG / PG Qualification :
CA (freshers), B.Com (freshers)