We have a great new opportunity! We are looking for Contracts Coordinator in North America who will report to the Manager, Global Commercial Contracts Support (formerly Contracts Programs Office), Global Business Services and will be responsible for providing critical contractual and operational support to the Sales team, managing all aspects of the contracts process from start to finish.
The intent of this role is to create capacity for the Sales team by supporting their contractual needs, acting as a subject matter expert, problem solver and strategic thinker.
What you will do:
· Provide requested contracts to Sales inclusive of deal specific information; draft pricing schedules and review modifications thereto upon confirming business expectations with Sales; draft and review statements of work and recommend modifications to ensure continuity with company business practices. Requires an understanding of requirements for addressing matters pertaining to complicated professional services projects.
· Proactively identify disparities, gaps and contradictions in business specifications within contracts or requests from Sales, then edit documents accordingly, seeking approvals if necessary. Take a creative approach to problem solving and resolution of challenges in a large organization by seeking clarity on complex contractual issues from business owners, then implementing non-standard language within contracts.
· Resolve business and operational matters by weighing customer requirements against internal company policies, finding as much compromise as possible in order to meet or exceed customer expectations.
· Ensure operational and business issues within contracts have been reviewed and approved by subject matter experts (e.g. Product Management, Finance, Sales, Operations, etc.), senior management and the Legal Dept.
· Assist with various projects on an as-needed basis.
What you will bring to the role:
· Mandatory fluency in English with preferred additional international language/s including Mandarin, Chinese, Indonesian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese or Polish; with professional proficiency in both written and oral communication.
· Prior experience directly supporting a commercial Sales team in a contractual capacity, preferably in a services or high-tech based industry; needs to be able to understand sales processes and follow internal procedures.
· General understanding of standard contract provisions, e.g. liability, confidentiality, indemnity, etc.
· Solid writing, editing and proofing skills as they relate to drafting and modifying contractual documents.
· Strong attention to detail, specifically as it pertains to the drafting and review of contracts, including grammar and formatting.
· Strong customer service, administrative and organizational skills and experience.
· Ability to gain an understanding of a project through communications with Sales or by reading a contractual document including statements of work.
· Ability to understand business specifications and operational requirements and translate them into clearly written contractual documents; strong business acumen.
· Strong project management skills with the ability to influence and achieve results through others.
· Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing workloads and business pressures. This position will oversee timely processing of contracts to close customer transactions, meeting or exceeding SLAs.
· General understanding of software as a service and licensed software technologies.
· Familiarity with providing contractual support for Reseller and Channel partnerships.
· Strong work ethic with proactive attitude to accomplish tasks. Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing workloads and business pressures.
· Solid and professional communication skills; interpersonal skills are a key component of the role; must be able to build rapport and work collaboratively with internal and external business partners (e.g., Legal, Product Management, Sales, etc.).
· Ability to learn new systems and software as needed.
· Google Suite, Microsoft Word skills and general understanding of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Preferred experience in Salesforce.com.
· Comfortable interacting with all areas of the organization including senior management.
What we offer:
· Be part of an ever evolving global organization focused on transformation and innovation.
· A support system where you have a safe place to voice your opinion, share feedback, and be your true authentic self.
· Global connectivity to learn from 26,000+ teammates across 52 countries.
· Be part of a winning team who embrace diversity, inclusion, and our differences.
· Competitive Total Reward offerings to support your career at Iron Mountain, family, personal wellness, financial wellbeing.
· Work from home.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote