BridgePrep Academy of Orange is a growing K-8 school in a supportive community in East Orlando. We are seeking dedicated, committed and passionate ESE Staffing Specialist for the 2022-2023 school year. We seek a team leader who will lead and work to create a warm and welcoming school culture that is driven by student achievement, and someone who is committed to high expectations for ALL students in our very diverse demographic student body.
If you are a team player, committed to excellence, and are willing to do whatever it takes to close the achievement gap for students in a Title 1 school then consider the opportunity of joining us!
Interested candidates must:
· Have a Florida Certificate in a content Area, Exceptional Education Certificate, and experience teaching at the K-8 school level.
· Be highly skilled at creating a welcoming class environment that respects individual student’s abilities and needs.
· Be able to implement daily instruction to ESE students that is aligned to the Florida Standards for their content and Curriculum Framework.
· Be willing to make a full commitment to BridgePrep Academy of Orange’s Mission Statement, must love children and be able to communicate positively with staff, students, parents and the community.
– Have knowledge of developmentally appropriate activities in their content area, with the ability to design, plan and implement content for students in kindergarten through eighth grade
– Schedule, coordinate and lead ESE meetings
– Create and monitor ESE Students service logs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $46,250.00 – $49,000.00 per year
Mask wearing is optional
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location