Audio savings is a fast growing online audio equipment dealer seeking a full time HR Manager to assist us in our growth. The ideal candidate will oversee every aspect of the office space and focus on enabling employee productivity and happiness as well as execute a wide array of people-related initiatives to support our company culture. We’re looking for someone who can take on whatever tasks need to be done, from strategy to small-scale implementation..
Responsibilities of the HR Manager:
-Meet with upper management to develop recruitment plans.
-Help fill open positions by posting ads to job boards.
-Maintain and update all employee files.
-Enforce company policies as stated in the company handbook.
-Meet with employees regarding disciplinary Issues
-Meet with employees to address possible employee concerns
-Make suggestions, and/or recommendations to upper management regarding company culture and processes.
-Work collaboratively to create an inclusive, productive, and fun work environment
-Research and plan team building activities and events.
– You have 2-3 years of office management or HR experience.
– Must be proactive and detail oriented as well as posses strong organization skills
– Must have strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, and quick books.
Attributes of the HR Manager:
– A great listener.
– Someone who takes the time to learn what’s valuable and important to the staff.
– Ability to define needs and expectations of staff and management.
– Ability to manage multiple tasks.
– Ability to collaborate with upper management and adapt to a changing fast paced environment in order to meet agreed upon goals
– Willing to learn new approaches and make changes to methods when necessary.
-Paid Personal Time
-Company events/outings (fishing trips, bbq’s hiking, etc…)
Foosball table 🙂