Our Operation’s workflow has three major components: First mile – where the product is housed and ready for order; Middle mile – where the order is hauled to your area; and Last mile – when the product is delivered to the customer’s door. Please note that all workflows have slight building variations, but one thing is constant: our vision and dedication to the customer.
Global Specialty Fulfillment (GSF) is an exciting organization within Amazon specializing in delighting our customers with speed in which we can make items appear on their doorsteps. We are a combination of operations and support teams aligned to innovate for the last mile customer experience. Come build the future with us!
Key Responsibilities and Job Elements:
* Support, mentor, and motivate your team
* Manage safety, quality, productivity, and customer delivery promises
* Collaborate with all support teams including Safety, Ops Integration, Loss Prevention and Human Resources to develop plans to meet business objectives
* Lift up to 49 pounds, stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach, as well as continuously climb and descend stairs
* Work in an environment where the noise level varies and is subject to variable temperatures and weather (delivery stations include outside loading departments, and grocery locations include refrigerated environments)
Work a flexible schedule (weekends and/or overnight shifts)
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Tempe, AZ, USA
– 2+ years of employee and performance management experience
– Bachelor’s degree, or 2+ years of Amazon (blue badge/FTE) experience
– Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
– 1+ years of performance metrics, process improvement or lean techniques experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.