Job Title: Account Manager
Houston, TX or Remote Work
About the job:
JOB FUNCTION: As an Account Manager you will build client relationships at all levels, answer clients’ inquiries, and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with internal cross-functional teams to improve customer experience and contribute to company business development.
Ideal Account Manager is expected to have prior work experience and familiar with electronics and electronic manufacturing.
EDUCATION: B.S./B.A. degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertisement, or a related field including MBA/MS/MA.
B.S. or M.S. in Engineering with experience in Account Management is also considered.
EXPERIENCE: +5 years of Sales/BD/Account Management experience in the field of Automotive Industry with a proven track record in a winning new business.
LANGUAGE: Proficiency in English & Mandarin is a plus.
· Optical networking
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· Critical thinking
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills to facilitate interactions with internal and external stakeholders (customers)
· Strategic planning & product roadmap vision
· General knowledge in relevant technical fields (networking and communications), business and finance
· Willing to travel frequently and work with different time zones
· Develop a business plan for areas of responsibilities that include goals, objectives, and strategies that ensure attainment of goals related to sales, margins, and expenses
· Deliver profitable sales growth and operating profit consistent with Fii’s overall objectives with a focus on forecasting, prospecting, price management, and new business development
· Develop an account plan for Automotive customers, incorporating a fully developed custom needs analysis, including long and short terms goals and tactics, pricing strategy and responsible for purchasing agreement negotiation
· Act as the focal point to address and resolve any issues, questions, problems, or opportunities that may arise during the sales/customer relationship
· Maintain good coordination and communication across functional team, such as marketing, customer service, production, engineering, logistics, law and others, to ensure that the account strategies are aligned with the available resources and market objectives
· Display business skills including but not limited to listening skills and maintain a positive attitude in the face of adversity
· Close business opportunities
· Able to work in a fast paced environment and be a goal-oriented individual who can provide world-class service to our customers
· Ability to prioritize and manage tasks and deadlines
· RFQ task coordination and contract management
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or marital status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Remote